Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

Using X32, OnSong, and Gig Performer 3

Please introduce yourself here. You don't need to write a book but you do need to stop in and say hello. The more information you supply to your profile, the more likely other members will interact with you.
Gil
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
United States of America

Using X32, OnSong, and Gig Performer 3

Post by Gil »

Hello, everyone.
My name is Gil, from Houston TX. I just got my X32 Rack Mixer and I'm new to operating this type of device.
I am used to the "Classical" analog mixer, but new to virtual operations of "Any input, to any output" matrix programming.
I bought this mixer to be our main mixer for our Band, and to use five of it's XLR outputs for IEM's. Currently using OnSong for our performances and learning how to use Gig Performer 3 (GP3) for keyboard and guitar effects. Curious, can the X32 rack Mixer be used as the audio interface for GP3? Has any one sent MIDI codes from OnSong to control Scenes,etc, on the X32?
Your advice and support will be much appreciated.

Gil Soria

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Using X32, OnSong, and Gig Performer 3

Post by Dana »

Welcome Gil! Any mixer with a usb output can be a digital audio interface but I don't know if it will work with your Gig 3 software. Normally, you would use it for multi track recording. I am not to experienced with midi controllers as I run everything from my laptop. If you going out FB group, others may be able to help you with your questions. We have over 5,000 members. FB "X32 Rack Users Group".
The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!