These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Behringer X32 Rack. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. Depending on your experience, self promotion may be allowed. Please PM Dana or one of our Moderators for more information. #
- I am a Christian man and I don’t hide my faith from anyone. However, posting Religious quotes or images that have nothing to do with audio is not permitted. in most forums in this community. If the need arises and the community request a forum to fit this need, one will be added. #
- We have many members who run sound in Houses of Worship and if you can’t get your point across without using profanity, then just refrain from posting. #
- Insulting Images Are Prohibited. Please refrain from posting pictures that most people would find offensive. I get that they may be funny and may even fortify your point, but please be considerate of others who may not feel the same way. #
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. #
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. #