Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

Send Monitor to S16 monitor Jack?

Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. Now we have come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the ultra-cool and ultra-affordable S16 Digital Snake! The S16 provides 16 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable. While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – our superb scale of production makes the S16 so very affordable. Please ask any questions or post your comments concerning the S16 Stage Box here.
mnopneal
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
United States of America

Send Monitor to S16 monitor Jack?

Post by mnopneal »

Running an X32 rack and a pair of S16s at church. 

I know the S16 monitor 1/4 jack can play any input and output on THAT S16. 

I know I can route matrix to the XLR outs on the S16s, and I suspect I can route the monitor L & R to a pair of XLR outs.

BUT can I route the monitor L&R to the 1/4 headphone jack on the S16s?   

Or does the S16 headphone jack only know how to play internal channels?  

regards, 

Neal Rhodes
Trinity Lutheran Church
Lilburn, Georgia

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Send Monitor to S16 monitor Jack?

Post by Dana »

I am sorry I missed your post. We had two funerals in September. If you open X32 Edit and look in the upper left hand side, you will see the monitor tab. When you open it, you will see on the upper left hand side, all the sources you can monitor. I had tried to see if I could do what you are wanting but nothing works. I will assume that it will only monitor the S16.
The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!