Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

Hello from Texas

Please introduce yourself here. You don't need to write a book but you do need to stop in and say hello. The more information you supply to your profile, the more likely other members will interact with you.
dmactampa
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
United States of America

Hello from Texas

Post by dmactampa »

Hello everyone,

My name is David and I play drums in a band called Livin' Dark Daze.  I also run a small mixing studio under Method Media Group, LLC.  I'm in the process of building what will primarily be an In Ear rig for my 6 piece band.  We will automate our shows using Logic running backing tracks, click, etc.  We have a main Vox, 3 backup Vox, 3 guitars, bass and drums.  I'll be using outputs 1-8 to create 4 stereo IEM mixes and I'm hoping to use 4 of the Aux sends to create the other 2 stereo feeds.  Lots to learn but excited to get help and insights from the forum to help us in the build.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by Dana »

Welcome David! Using the aux ins/outs is a great way to add extra IEMs. Thanks for joining and do not hesitate to jump right in and ask away!
The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!