Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

5 Typical Mistakes Made By Behringer X32 Users... And Midas M32 Users... And How To Avoid Them

This is where we can discuss simple setups for the Behringer X32 Rack. Don't be embarrassed, nothing is too easy to discuss and there is NEVER a dumb question. The worst thing you can do is not be honest concerning your experience. Remember, we all had to start somewhere and we are just glad you made a decision to start here!
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

5 Typical Mistakes Made By Behringer X32 Users... And Midas M32 Users... And How To Avoid Them

Post by Dana »

As I was doing a little research looking for a answer to someones question, I came across this video titled "5 Typical Mistakes Made By Behringer X32 Users... And Midas M32 Users... And How To Avoid Them". The information contained in this video is spot on and is worth the time to view.

The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!

DMarquez1984
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: 5 Typical Mistakes Made By Behringer X32 Users... And Midas M32 Users... And How To Avoid Them

Post by DMarquez1984 »

Good Stuff!

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: 5 Typical Mistakes Made By Behringer X32 Users... And Midas M32 Users... And How To Avoid Them

Post by Dana »

Yes it is. There are a few basic things everyone must learn, after that you just have to build experience.
The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!

Stix2002
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Stix2002 »

I feel like I need to go back to square one and do our bands remix from scratch now.

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Dana »

I feel like I need to go back to square one and do our bands remix from scratch now.
If you upload your scene I will check it out. If you have a link to your audio, please post it in the proper forum, I would love to listen to it. 

You will find that the more adventurous you get with the X32, the more you will be fine tuning your mix. 

steflamenco
Registered Member
Registered Member
France

Post by steflamenco »

Thanks for sharing this tutorial.
Stef

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Dana »

Your very welcome!!

TVDAVE
Newly Registered
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by TVDAVE »

Very informative for a newbie like me!  

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Dana »

And for old dogs like me!